Sunday, 21 February 2010

The spare room cupboards: Part 1

This weekend we started on the lemon yellow spare room cupboards. The first job was to remove the sticky labels that some silly person put on the drawers..

With patience, some warm water, and careful use of a blunt scraper, Matt managed to get them all off..

We have started painting - a layer of undercoat has gone on, hopefully the job will be finished in the next few days.

ps. We have chosen Resene's Beryl Green by Karen Walker for the doors...if it works well we might use it in the other spare room too.

No comments:

Post a Comment